DOWELL DW-1081 Fiber Rosette Box with 2 cores is a newly developed box for application of outdoor or indoor application. The box is especially suitable for protective connection of fiber cables and pigtails in FTTH. Used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting and distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
1. ABS+PC material used ensures the body strong and light.
2. Easy installations: Mount on wall or just put on the ground.
3. Splicing tray can be removed when needed or during the installation for the convenient operation and installation in fiber optic distribution boxes;
4. Adapter slots adopted – No screws needed for installing adapters.
5. Plug fiber with no need to open the shell, easily accessible fiber operation.
6. Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances.
7. Upper layer for splicing.
8. Lower layer for distribution.
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||100mm x 80mm x 22mm|
|Adapter Capacity||2 fibers with SC adapters|
|Number of Cable Entrance/Exit||3/2|
|Capacity||Up to 2 cores|
|Pigtail||G652D 0.9mm, 0.5m or as per request|
|Optional Accessories||Adapters, Pigtails|
|Temperature||-5℃ - 60℃|
|Humidity||90% at 30℃|
|Air Pressure||70kPa – 106kPa|