This tool is designed for "F" Connectors, these wrenches help prevent over tightening. An audible click tells you the connection has been properly achieved. These wrenches all have angle heads, sized for 7/16" F connectors and are designed with an ergonomic cushioned handle for user comfort and protection. The last two digits of the part number indicate the inch pounds of torque (either 20 or 30 inches pounds) and the first four letters indicate whether the head is a speed head or a full head. Note that these wrenches work in tightening mode only.
Full Head - is a full size open end wrench that behaves like a traditional open end wrench.
Speed Head - is designed to act like a ratcheting wrench. The tool skips over the corners of the bolt or nut being turned so no repositioning of the tool is required (allowing continuous turning).
|Description||Torque in Inch-Pounds||Torque in Newton Meters|
|Torque W rench Full Head||20||2.26|
|Torque W rench Speed Head||20||2.26|
|Torque W rench Full Head||30||3.39|
|Torque W rench Speed Head||30||3.39|
|Torque W rench Full Head||40||4.52|
1. Angled head
2. Ergonomic handle
3. Sized for 7/16" F connectors
4. Head Angle: 15 Degrees
5. Prevent over tightening with an audible click that tells when connection has been properly achieved
6. Proper connectorization at F connector interface with factory preset torque setting
7. 7/16" Full Head 20 or 30 in/lb Torque Wrench has an angled head and is sized for 7/16" F connectors to prevent over tightening.
8. Audible clicking sound to indicate proper calibrated torque
9. Speed head allows fast tightening without removing wrench from connector
10. Note: Wrench works in tightening mode only
11. The torque wrench is designed with an ergonomic
12. Torque: 20 or 30 lbs
Tools for Telecom, Fiber Optics, CATV Wireless and Electronics Industries