2 Cores Fiber Optic Distribution Box
Optical distribution box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. PC+ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
3. Wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging.
4. Protection level up to IP55.
5. Space saving: Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenance.
6. Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
7. Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, easy for maintenance and installation.
8. Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adapt or installation, easy maintenance.
|Dimensions and Capability|
|Adapter Capacity||SC 2|
|Number of Cable Entrance/Exit||Max Diameter 14mm*Q1|
|Number of Cable Exit||Up to 2 Drop Cables|
|Optional Accessories||Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes|
|Installation||Wall-mounted or Pole-mounted|
|Temperature||-40℃ -- +85℃|
|Humidity||85% at 30℃|
|Air Pressure||70kPa – 106kPa|
|Package Contents||Distribution box, 1 unit; Keys for lock, 2 keys Wall mount installation accessories, 1 set|