200EP-G Probe features a durable but light weight, slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas with innovative features such as 3.5mm headset jack & a large speaker for noisy environments incorporated into the probe.
1. Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification
2. Great for congested cable bundles & equipment rooms
3. Durable, but light weight, slim, comfortable design for use in limited space areas
4. 5mm Headset Jack lets you work without disturbing other workers
1. Large 2" speaker for noisy environments
2. Adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal "bleed" is affecting the identification process
3. LED for visual signal strength indication
4. Recessed terminals (tabs) for Lineman's Test Set (butt) connection
5. Low battery indicator
6. Easy to read marking on case
7. Recessed On/Off button which helps conserve battery life
8. Uses a single 9v battery (Not Included).