24 Cores Outdoor Fiber Optic Distribution Box
Fiber Optic Distribution Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PC+ABS
3. Wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging
4. Protection level up to IP65.
5. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution all in one.
6. Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through own path without disturbing
each other, cassette type SC adapter installation, easy maintenance.
7. Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, easy for maintenance and installation.
8. Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, the Fiber Optic Distribution Box suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
9. The grounding device is isolated with the cabinet, isolation resistance is no less than 1000MΩ/500V(DC);IR≥1000MΩ/500V.
10. The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture,no flashover; U≥3000V.
|Dimensions and Capability|
|Adapter Capacity||24 pcs|
|Number of Cable Entrance/Exit||Max Diameter 13mm, up to 3 cables|
|Optional Accessories||Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes, Micro Splitters|
|UPC return loss||≥50dB|
|APC return los||≥60dB|
|Life of insertion and extraction||>1000 times|
|Temperature||-40℃ -- +85℃|
|Humidity||93% at 40℃|
|Air Pressure||62kPa – 101kPa|
|Package Contents||Distribution box, 1 unit; Keys for lock, 1keys Wall mount installation accessories, 1 set|