8 Cores Fiber Optic Distribution Box
This Fiber Optic Distribution Box terminates is used for connecting optical cable with various equipments in FTTX optical access network node, could be up to 1 input fiber optic cables and 8 FTTH drop output cable port, offers spaces for 8 fusions, allocates 8 SC adapters and working under both indoor and outdoor environments, it is applied to the second stage splitter point of optical fiber network (PLC could be loaded inside), the material of this box is usually made of PC, ABS, SMC, PC+ABS or SPCC, Optical cable can be connected by fusion or mechanical jointing method after introduction into the box,It is a perfect cost-effective solution-provider in the FTTx networks.
1. Fiber Optic Distribution Box is composed by body, splicing tray, splitting module and accessories.
2. ABS with PC material used ensures the body strong and light.
3. Max allowance for exit cables: up to 1 input fiber optic cables and 8 FTTH drop output cable port, Max allowance for 4. Entry cables: max diameter 17mm.
5. Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
6. Installation method: Outdoor wall-mounted, pole-mounted (installation kits provided.)
7. Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
8. Space saving: double-layer design for easier installation and maintenance: Upper layer for splitters and distribution or for 8 SC adapters and distribution; Lower layer for splicing.
9. Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
10. Protection Level: IP65
11. Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps.
12. Lock provided for extra security.
13. Max allowance for exit cables: up to 8 SC or FC or LC Duplex simplex cables.
|Temperature :||-40°C - 60°C.|
|Humidity :||93% at 40°C.|
|Air Pressure :||62kPa – 101kPa.|