High Density (HD) Category 5e modular connector, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and is designed with a smaller rear footprint maximizing space utilization in confined work areas. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 5e performance standards.
CAT 5e Module:
A. Electrical:Current rating: 1.5 ampsInsulation resistance: 500 mohms min.Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
B. Mechanical:Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plugPlug retention force: 30 lbs min.Temperature: -40o to 150o F (-40o to 68o C)
C. Physicals:Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickelConnector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 23~24 AWG solid wire
D: Colors: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow2. Termination cap:A. Material: PC, UL 94V-0B.Color: Light Blue
· CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
· PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
· Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
· Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements
· Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
· Designed with rear split back 110 IDC reducing termination time
· Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
· Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
· Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
· Compatible with all faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
· Compatible with all furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
· For use with Category 5e patch cords
· Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
· Installation instructions included
Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and stranded network cables
1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections
100 VG-AnyLan network connections
TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Product Height||0.9 in [22 mm]|
|Product Length||1.4 in [35 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.2 oz [7 g]|
|Product Width||0.7 in [17 mm]|
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below