Category 5e feed through in-line coupler is an 8-position 8-conductor RJ-45 module that has been tested to ensure that it surpasses Category 5e specifications without degradation in performance. Compatible with faceplates and blank patch panels.
1. ELECTRICAL: CURRENT RATING: 1.5 AMPS MAX VOLTAGE RATING: 150 VOLTS ALTERNATING DIELECTRIC WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE: 1000 VOLTS RMS, 60 HZ INSULATION RESISTANCE: > 10 MOHMS 2. MECHANICAL: MATING FORCE: 5 LBS MAX UNMATING FORCE: 5 LBS MAX PLUG RETENTION IN JACK: 20 LBS MIN DURABILITY: 750 CYCLES 3. MATERIAL&FINISH: HOUSING: ABS, UL 94V-0 COLOR: BK-BLACK CONTACT: PHOSPHOR BRONZE GOLD PLATING OVER 100 MICRO INCH NICKLE GOLD PLATING: 1.27 MICRON/50 MICRO INCH MIN
· PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
· Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
· Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements
· Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
· Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
· Compatible with all IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
· Compatible with all IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
· Used with ICC Category 5e ICPCS5 and ICPCS9 series patch cords
· Available in black
· UL listed
Category 6 (CAT6) Pass Through Keystone Jacks are available in black. The design of our CAT6 Pass Through Keystone Jacks provide excellent performance that meets or exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. Category 6 Pass Through keystone jacks are designed to work with a wide variety of the Blank Snap-In Patch Panels and Snap-In Wall Plates. Couplers are great when needing to combine 2 cables for an extensive cable run. Couplers are RoHS Compliant and will meet your needs time and time again.
· Type: CAT6 Pass Through Snap-in Keystone Jack (8P8C)
· Use With: Any Computer Cable Store Blank Wall Plate or Patch Panel
· T568A&T568B wiring compatible
· UL Listed
· Products specifications
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below